Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > AutoGlanz
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AutoGlanz We're a fairly young but fast growing car care company based in Mid Wales UK. With almost two decades of hands on experience in the car care and refinishing industry we have a wealth of knowledge to share with our customers. All Autoglanz employees are petrol heads at heart and strive to achieve perfection as a way of life. The factory and office building are the heart of Autoglanz, from manufacturing, development and research of the products right through to warehousing and administration we manage each step of the process by hand. Autoglanz was established originally in 2013 with an aim to develop some of the best cleaning and detailing chemicals available on the market without the hefty 'scene tax' and released to the public in mid 2015. We like to do things a little different here rather than going with the grain, the market is quite saturated when it comes to different brands but we like to think we can offer something unique, with our slightly 'out there' approach to the industry. With experience in other bespoke automotive sectors, it's fair to say there is a lot more to come from the AG family than world class detailing products and waxes, watch this space!

Old 14-05-2021, 11:42 AM   #11
Kenan
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus-is250 View Post
I got it in last years box and haven't gone anywhere near it yet!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
I'm going to put it on my exhaust, brake calipers etc. Personally don't want one on the bodywork.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 05:00 PM   #12
TonyHill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
I'm going to put it on my exhaust, brake calipers etc. Personally don't want one on the bodywork.

How come? Isn't it designed for paintwork
TonyHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 05:11 PM   #13
Kenan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyHill View Post
How come? Isn't it designed for paintwork
Coming with a monthly subscription, would not have ordered it otherwise. Have enough waxes/LSPs to keep me occupied for years so no need for the ceramic.

Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2021, 07:02 PM   #14
Andyblue
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,346 Times in 4,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan View Post

Be interested to know if this is the same as their P4 - I know the P1 is bodywork and P4 is trim, but I know one of the other manufacturers does a few different ones, that are actually the same product
Andyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2021, 10:27 AM   #15
washingitagain
Washmitt Meister

Be interested to hear more about this. I got it in a one-off box this month. I don't have the tools to machine polish my car although I did hand polish it not that long ago and it's white so quite forgiving.

Also, I never seem to be able to get all the old products off so don't know how well it will bond.

Just a bit worried about using this even though it says it's for the driveway detailer rather than the pro's.
washingitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2021, 01:11 PM   #16
Woodsmoke
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by washingitagain View Post
Be interested to hear more about this. I got it in a one-off box this month. I don't have the tools to machine polish my car although I did hand polish it not that long ago and it's white so quite forgiving.

Also, I never seem to be able to get all the old products off so don't know how well it will bond.

Just a bit worried about using this even though it says it's for the driveway detailer rather than the pro's.
i would say get a real polish not a hand polish(they tent to be AIO or at least have a glaze) a light hand polish with an ipa wipe down will give you a clean surface to go at it
Woodsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Woodsmoke For This Useful Post:
washingitagain (19-05-2021)